Online Meeting Information
To prepare for our online meetings:
- Please go to https://zoom.us/download and download the free software.
- The software is also available for mobile devices by going to the app store and searching for the word “zoom”.
- There is no need to create a zoom account to attend a meeting.
- Please run the software client and test your audio and video capabilities ahead of time.
- Give yourself enough time to update software if it is indicating you should do so.
- Dress to impress. We would like you to turn on your video so we can see you.
- Be sure to upload your images to our member area before the deadline.
- Schedule your calendar with this link.
2021 BPG Online Meetings
Suggestions for Online Sharing
The use of online technology affords us opportunities that are not feasible during our in-person gatherings. It has been suggested that we experiment with the following additions:
- If you use a mobile device, you can take us on a field trip to your gallery or work area.
- You can produce a video in advance. We allow 3-minute video clips to be entered in our member area.
- From your computer you can share our desktop and processing application in order to illustrate software techniques. Please email me in advance at email@example.com of your intention for this.
- Meetings will be open 15 minutes before and after or scheduled gathering time to allow us time to gather and chat openly.
To attend our online meetings:
- At the scheduled time of the meeting navigate to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84350004009
- or join using Meeting ID 843 5000 4009 directly from your Zoom client.
- or join by phone: Dial +1 646 558 8656 US (New York). When prompted use Meeting ID 843 5000 4009.
- Your mic and video will be open when entering a meeting. You can control the mute. When unmuted please be sure you are in a quiet location to minimize background noise.
- You can utilize the raise hand and chat features to communicate with the host.